Cell Phone Policy
Mobile Devices are allowed on the grounds during the Dell Technologies Match Play. Please be respectful of the policy and the rules associated with it, as it will be heavily enforced.
- Mobile Devices are permissible on course all week.
- Mobile Devices must be on silent mode at all times.
- Mobile Devices can only be used in designated "safe cell phone usage areas."
- Beepers and Pagers are allowed but must be on vibrate.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos in all areas throughout tournament week.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g. no shot-by-shot coverage)
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g. personal social media); no commercial use.
Violations will result in confiscation of your mobile device or remove from the grounds.
** We ask that all hospitality clients communicate this updated cell phone policy to their guests when distributing tickets.